Piwik Analytics Plugin for xt:Commerce
Piwik Analytics is an open source web analytics platform. In contrast to Google Analytics all data is stored and analyzed locally on your server.
In addition to the regular visitor tracking, the following ecommerce aspects are analyzed:
- Product-Page views
- Category-Page views
- Cart monitoring (Products in cart, abandoned cart items – lost revenue)
- Orders (successful revenues, split in subtotal, tax, shipping cost and granted discount)
Ecommerce tracking is not available using the standard static Piwik tracking code, only this plugin facilitates this Piwik potential.
The plugin is multishop-enabled and can be configured for each shop individually.
- Status: true/false (enable or disable the plugin for a shop)
- Piwik URL: e.g. www.DOMAIN.com/piwik (URL to Piwik installation)
- Page ID (the ID of the site in Piwik)
- Ecommerce: true/false (enable or disable ecommerce tracking) [Default: true]
- Load Piwik asynchronously: true/false (load Piwik asynchronously or synchronously) [Default: true]
The plugin is prepared for the following languages: German, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Compatible with xt:Commerce versions 4.2.00, 4.1.10, 4.1.00, 4.0.16, 4.0.15, 4.0.14, 4.0.13
Piwik Analytics Plugin for xt:Commerce is released under the GPL v3 (or later) license. Licensing in xt:Commerce is not necessary.
Plugin download in the xt:Commerce Market: http://addons.xt-commerce.com/en/Plugins/Statistic-/-Tracking/Piwik-Analytics-Ecommerce-Tracking.html
Direct download: Piwik Analytics Plugin v1.0.1
Project on GitHub: https://github.com/favor-it/xt-commerce-piwik
In order to enable Piwik to analyze the internal search of xt:Commerce, one has to add the parameter „keywords“ to the query parameter list in the Piwik settings:
Query parameter: q, query, s, search, searchword, k, keyword, keywords